Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hello Day..... ummmmm......

So weigh day was yesterday! And I am down 4 lbs!

Yaaaay!! God knows why that one week I stayed the same but I am glad I shifted some this week.

I have been ridiculously busy this past week and my son and I caught a cold so I have not been signed into my blog to update things. I seriously cant even remember what exact day it is, I will have to figure that out when I am not so fuzzy minded .

I am thankful for all your comments and I do try to keep up with them all but if I do miss anyone I am sorry. Its lovely to have support out there and its great for others to read words of encouragement too! Keep it up coz I love reading it all!

I am still kind of sick but I am about to put my son down for his nap and I am gonna to the Biggest Loser Challenge on my wii!! Hopefully I can manage it without falling down or something!!

The juicing is still going great but I made a mistake AGAIN by going out and not taking juice with me.... so guys I will be honest.... I ate 3 bites of a banana!! :( I am shamed!! lol. I really had to though, I was shaking and felt really sick so I had to. I felt guilty at the time but not so much any more since I am clearly losing weight!

Anyway keep on juicing everyone and keep up the great work! or if your just starting let us know!! Its great to hear your stories!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment