Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 14....weigh day!

So Its day 14! and I only lost 3 lbs 8 oz! I am majorly disappointed in this! I have drank nothing but juice and water and I lose a rubbish 3 lbs! Bleh! Maybe I will just be a slow weight loser : /

Oh well!

So this past couple days have been fine. I buy all my fruit and veg on a monday for the week ahead. For the past 2 weeks I have been following the meal plan on Joe's website and both weeks I have spent $100+  and at the end of the week I have had left over produce and some of it has been wasted coz it went bad. Also some of the recipes I think are incorrect. That's just my opinion of course but some of them are so overwhelming with certain ingredients that I have literally had to down the juice so I didn't hurt my tongue drinking it. For example there is one that the lemon was so over powering it was awful. It must be wrong!! So what I done was went on to the reboot with Joe website, looked at some of the juice recipes and made my own weekly meal plan based on the ones that sounded nicest to me. Of course I stuck with the Rainbow a Day rule. So I made my own meal plan and shopping list, went up to walmart and my groceries were $30 cheaper and my fridge is fuller! GO ME!! So I have some new recipes to try this week and I will let you know how they turn out. Some of them sound soooo yum and others just sounds super nutritious. I'm excited to try them

Ok everyone good luck with whatever day or week you are on. Remember to drink plenty water to keep your body hydrated! Stay happy and healthy!

Juice On!! <3







2 comments:

  1. I'm actually not weighing myself at all just because it's not about the weight for me - it's about how i feel and letting go of those old patterns. So don't stress it! You're doing great!

    I tend to just buy what i like, make sure there are lots of colors in the day and try to keep the fruit low. When I try to follow recipes, I find that it's more tedious and takes longer and they don't taste any better. LOL! That's awesome that you did so much better $$-wise this time!

    I can't believe you're going to do 90 days! That's fabulous. If you have someone in healthcare that can test your protein and your hormones, you might consider that. I have someone that does kinesiology (similar to muscle testing) that's doing it for me. She says that after 20-30 days, you can stress your hormones out if you're not careful. Iodine supplements (good quality ones) can help with that.

    keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I just wanna be back to my nice slim self again, I hate being over weight but yes I think I am probably being too hard on myself. 3 lbs is pretty good for 7 days so yes I wont stress!

      I am gonna check in with a Dr after 60 days and get everything checked and see if it is OK to do it for another 30 days. To be honest I kind of wanna do it until I am at my goal weight so we will see what the doc says.

      I have made my own juices before and I have yet to make a yummy one! haha. I just cant seem to get the ingredients right by myself so looking at everyone else's is working for me. It would be much harder for me to stick to if the juices didnt taste awesome! I am so glad to have saved money though, and as much as $30!! That's a few weeks worth of diapers right there! hehe

      Keep up your good work too!! Feels great!!

      <3

      Delete