Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 20

So it has been almost a week since I updated my blog! Woops!! I had what seemed the busiest week of my life last week! Babies were coming out my ears.... I was dreaming of them. For those of you who havn't read that part of my blog I take care of some babies during the week. So its babies babies babies in my house!!

I am totally disappointed by this week. I sneakily weighed myself and I have not lost anything. I stayed the exact same weight. At least I am not gaining I know but geeeez all I have been consuming is liquid!  But I will try and feel ok about it. Someone who read my blog commented and told me not to stress because something great will be happening inside my body and maybe I will be losing inches. Silly me didn't measure myself when I started but I will first thing tomorrow. I am so tired after my days that exercise is the last thing on my mind. I neeeeed to get a start on that asap!

Apart from my disappointing weight report, the actual juicing is going great. I am enjoying the new recipes I found. The ones with Green cabbage in them are surprisingly nice! I was thinking they'd taste kinda yucky with juiced cabbage but they were yums!

Anyway I will report back tomorrow with my weight... but I know it will not have budged. I got my workout wii game in the mail today so I am on it tomorrow!! Yeeeehaaaaa!! If anything I am feeling great so that's gotta count for something!

Happy Juicing guys! Let us know how your doing!!

<3





No comments:

Post a Comment