Saturday, August 31, 2013

What day is it....12?

I am seriously starting to forget what day I am on.... because I am busy being a mum and babysitter all day or because I am lacking in food?? Who knows but I am super forgetful just now! haha. Today felt tough. I was tired after a busy busy week so I bought a cooked chicken for my son to eat with his Brown rice and veg. Feeding it to him was torture! Omg it smelled so friggin good! Lucky little booger!!

I am feeling good though. I had a a weird kind of headache yesterday. My eyes were really sore which has never happened to me before. Hopefully was just a random thing that wont happen again coz it was not nice! I am surprised how good I feel on just juice. I am not weak, I am no more tired than I usually am and I am not faint. I am thirsty a lot which is good as water makes me feel full. I was addicted to coke before this detox. I could drink 12 cans a day if I could get away with it. I say that last part because my husband would never allow such a thing lol. He does not drink the stuff and hates it when I do. If he saw me try to drink 12 cans he would be disgusted for sure. So I was scared about not drinking it every day. But I feel awesome. I am not craving it at all which is amazing. In fact I fully intend to have nothing more to do with drinks like that. I am determined to adopt a healthy lifestyle after this. I will keep fit and eat right!!

Well its labor day weekend and I have no babies til tuesday now...well except my own of course....so Zumba is definitely on the cards for tomorrow!! and today I bought "The biggest Loser Challenge" for my wii. I have read good things about this workout so I am excited to get it in the mail.

I am probably gonna stop posting every single day from now on. The first 2 weeks were a big help to me to write down how I was getting on. But I feel as I get into it and know whats coming the following week, I may start just repeating myself....and I dont wanna bore you. So I will check in every couple or few days to update you all. On weight and feelings. I have been reading on some forums related to this detox that some of you out there who are considering it want to know how it actually feels to be doing it. I hope this blog helps people.

Well guys and gals enjoy your long weekend (if your having one) and stay happy and safe!!

<3








4 comments:

  1. Hi! I've been following your juicing and it's nice to see someone else struggling with making food for the kiddos! I'm definitely wanting something more than just juice... :)

    One thing to remember - if you're feeling off (tired, etc), it could easily be detoxing! I have heard that you can detox the whole time and different things cause different issues. (I have nasty tastes in my mouth. Bleh!) Also, if you're doing to do Zumba, give yourself a little leeway - you could get wiped quickly since you're doing a low calorie diet right now. But chasing kids is GREAT exercise when you're juicing!

    Keep up the good work! I'm on day 9 today. Planning for about 20 days, but we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Day 9! Well done you! Feels good right??

      Yes making food for my son is crazy tempting but I am resisting! haha. Some days I do feel way more tired than others so thanks for the tip on that! I wondered why and thought that since I was so far into it now I shouldn't feel tired any more! So thanks :)

      I am now on day 14, was planning 60 but I think I will actually do 90 now.... but my son is turning one on my 60th day so of course I will have a one day break for some cake! haha... cant not eat some of my son's very first ever birthday cake :)

      Best of luck to you on your journey to a healthier you!! Let me know how you get on with your 20 days!!

      <3

      Delete
  2. Oh, and it may sound gross, but you could look up coffee enemas. They can help a TON with the detoxing - and even with getting the weight to come off a little faster. Just every once in a while and with organic coffee.... I've done them and I'm amazed at how much they help. And it's not nearly as bad as you would guess! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes iv heard of these, I just read up on it. How do you do this just by yourself?? lol... I looked on wiki how and it gave you a step by step guide and it sounds hard to do!!

      Delete