Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Confession of a guilty girl....

Hey guys!! Ok so here goes.... my confession...... I haven't posted in a good while... over a month!! So part of the reason was because I took on another baby to look after during my week. So may day now starts at 7am and doesn't end until mid-night. So I was kinda too tired to write blogs and I kinda forgot some days....BUT another reason was because on the week of the 20th of october I started eating again and didnt stop :( IM SORRY!! I feel like iv let myself down and everyone else. It was my sons first birthday and I wanted some cake! No excuse but its my excuse :/

Anyway I am back on track ask of this week!! I am hoping to pick up where I left off and again use this blog as a way of recording my progress and feelings. I am going to have a goal of 60 days again but I am hoping to up it to 90 days. And guys you know what that means right?? Thanksgiving and Christmas meals are a NO NO for me! Yes thats right, I am not going to eat one single thing over the festive season :) Yes!! I am kinda disgusted in myself for being so determined and people were saying I was an inspiration then I ate for 2 weeks! :( AND GAINED 5 LBS for my troubles!!


So I promise to you and me that for the next 60 days not one crumb of food will pass my lips!! I have to do this!!


Fellow juicers please let me know how you are getting on!! Did you sail through the detox or did you have a little fall like myself! Its ok if you did..... just get back up and try again!! :)

<3

1 comment:

  1. I am starting my 60 day reboot tomorrow and I am excited and super nervous all at the same time. hang in there you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete